Crest Dental Laboratory offers Net 30 says terms from statement to all open account customers. A service charge of 2% is added to late payments. For your convenience we also accept Master Card and Visa.
Limited Waranty / Limoitation Of Liability
Crest Dental Laboratory expressly warrants that all dental ration and appliances are made according to dentist specifications. We guarantee the restoration will fit die/cast model (provided adequate reduction of the prepared tooth has been accomplished according to the manufacturer’s recommendations). Subject to the return of a restoration or an appliance that is placed and then fails, the lab will repair or replace the restoration or appliance without charge(*restriction apply) for the cost of materials and workmanship or refund the original price paid at the lab’s option up to one year from date of manufacturing . Only Vita InVizion zirconium substructures are guaranteed by the Vident for a total of ten years from the date of manufacturing. The Dentist agrees to pay all other costs of adjustment, repair replacement of restoration. The laboratory does not warrant that such restorations is fit for any particular purpose and if such disclaimer is not permitted by law, the duration of any implied warranty is limited to 90 days from the date of delivery.
* What is not covered?
- Cases where a reduction a coping is required
- Cost incurred for removal or reinsertion
- Cases where failure occurs due to debonding or poor occlusion
- Replacement restorations(s) or appliance(s) where no defect in material or workmanship is documented
- Incidental or consequential damages, including inconvenience, lost wages, or pain and suffering
In-Lab Working Days
Please allow for the full working time on each type of product in case. Cases including different products will require full working time for each product selected. Working times do not include Weekends or Holidays. Rush*Services available on most products for an extra charge but must be pre-scheduled with Lab Manager. To pre-scheduled your rush case, please call (714) 938-1217
* Rush service is limited to 4 units. Cases required 2 days faster than required in-lab days are subjected 25% rush surcharge. Cases required 4 days faster than required in-days are subjected to 50% surcharge. Crest Dental Lab does not rush CAD/CAM or implant restorations.
Local Dentists – For your convenience, we pick-up and deliver FREE of charge from your office Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (PST). For coverage area, please call (714) 938-1217.
Out-of-Area Dentists-Our shipper of choice is UPS. Simply call 1 (800) PICK UPS to request a pick-up. At no cost to you, the UPS driver supplies your office with air bills and shipping boxes. Crest Dental Laboratory will gladly pay the shipping cost*back to your office. To order your starter pack, please call (714) 938-1217.
* Crest Dental Laboratories will cover the cost of one-way ground shipping from our office to your office, Additional shipping charges will be calculated and added to your invoice subject method of shipment.
2020 E. Howell Ave, #L Anaheim, CA 92806 firstname.lastname@example.org
T: (714) 938-1217 F: (714) 938-0786